Annual General Meeting 2021
The Friends of NCYO will hold their Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, 8 June 2021, at 7 pm.
The meeting will be held online at
Invitation to members (sent out on 25 May 2021):
Documents required and to be discussed:
DOC A, ‘Minutes: FNCYO AGM, 30 July 2020’
DOC C, ‘Trustees’ Annual Report’
DOC D, ‘Proposed FNCYO Constitution’
FNCYO work to raise funds for our young orchestral musicians and would like to thank the following supporters who have provided grants to NCYO:
- Norfolk and Norwich Chamber Music Society (bursaries)
- Paul Bassham Trust
- Anguish Educational Foundation (bursaries, scholarships and concerts in the community).
- Michael Badminton Trust (residential course costs)
- Adrian James Acoustics (scholarships)
- Geoffrey Watling Trust (residential course costs).
It is important that no talented player is excluded because of financial circumstances. Means tested bursaries are available and we also have a limited number of scholarship places.